Whether you’re implementing a small process change or a high-investment strategic paradigm shift, you will only be as effective as your employees’ willingness and ability to adapt.
Using the Prosci ADKAR® Model, our Change Management Employee Orientation mitigates employee resistance by preparing them for change. This program addresses employee concerns and equips them with the skills and framework necessary to thrive through change.
This program is for employees of your organization who are impacted by changes. The program is most effective when employees impacted by the same changes attend the program together.
- Understanding change as a process
- Exploring organizational change history and values
- Breaking down resistance to change
- Unpacking emotional reactions to change
- Discussing senders and receivers
- Learning the Prosci ADKAR Model
- Developing your action plans
- Evaluate an existing ongoing change to understand and internalize learning
- Learn how to use the Prosci ADKAR Model to identify points of resistance
- Create proactive strategies for overcoming feelings of resistance
- Become confident and empowered in the change process rather than victimized by it
- Discover how to communicate about a change in a way that is productive and proactive
- Program workbook
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change or ADKAR: A Model for Change